Can you believe we’re already at the end of January? Whaaaat. Since nothing much happened slash I’m too lazy to write a proper blog post, I’ll just post a collection of my tweets these last two weeks of January.
- I know I’m prolly going to regret this later on but I can’t wait for spring/summer to come because I’m sick and tired of winter and of the cold. Majority of my clothes are also better suited for warmer temperatures so I can’t wait for the change in season so that I can wear most of my clothes again; unlike now where I keep repeating my clothes because I don’t have that much winter-suitable clothes.
- Attended a lecture on general Free Trade Zone operations this morning. Lots to learn! Will read up about FTZs and whatnots soon!
- I dislike people who pretend they’re busy and who always make it seem like they’re doing far more things, or even far more important things, than they actually are. UGH.
- Been sick the past couple of days w/ a runny nose, cough, and scratchy throat. Feverish too :( my manager noticed and gave me meds xD sweet!
- I don’t know why but I get so happy seeing the port/pictures of ports and containers… maybe it’s because of the ocean/sea and because these past few years, I’ve discovered my interest for logistics and the shipping industry…
- Jogged/brisk walked for 4.21km, and then walked home for another 1.32km, which makes a total of 5.53km. I’m gonna regret this tomorrow.
- Sending out US rate sheets, quotation and rate enquiries, excel files, analyses, sales leads, news and blogs, buyer’s guide, agent codes, DHL packages, agency agreements, SF express…
- Earphones on for transcription and going deaf because of the background noise (plates, glasses people talking, etc) in these recordings. Frustrating!
- You learn something new everyday. Some of today’s are: USO 24 (Venezuelan Customs code) and Brazilian Custom’s Normative Instruction 1356/13
- Signs that you’re a workaholic: being happy that you’re so busy and that you have a heavy workload. Oh no! But yes. Better than being bored. Downside is that I get hungry. And sometimes I give in and eat. :(
- Yay secured a business!
- Talks of eventually sending me to Latin America to join conferences/whatnot, and the other girl speaks up and says, “can I please go too?”XD
- It’s also our 35th anniv this year, and our team will be in charge of organizing the events. They say we’re gonna be crazy busy. Can’t wait!
- The other girl is going to HK for a whole week to attend a conference. I hope I’ll be able to hold the fort down (together w/ my manager)!
- FINALLY finished reading Yes Please. Ugh. Is it obvious that I didn’t like it?