Well, that was fast. It’s now the third week of February and I’m just about to write this entry.
This month has been a pretty one, and aside from this past week wherein we are celebrating the Chinese New Year holiday, my life has just revolved around work. I also wasn’t able to read as much books compared to January, nor watch the same amount of movies. Tsk.
Let me just compile my tweets (yet again):
- Bureau of Standards, Metrology, and Inspection to research a product’s certification requirements. Also mailed 3 certification bodies.
- Shipment on COD basis means that the carrier collects payment from consignee and remits it to shipper (risky stuff)
- Ugh such a shitty and stressful day!! Hope this issue gets resolved tomorrow!!!! – talking about one of the businesses I secured wherein the cargo didn’t reach its destination but the consignee needed those goods immediately so they wanted to know its status. Turned out the cargo was offloaded in Singapore and was put on the next flight out.
- So many things happening!! Work and personal lives are pretty much a mess. Looking forward to next week’s CNY holiday!!!
- Can’t wait for the CNY holiday so that I can finally just sit down and write/study/watch movies and series/think/and (try to)fix my life.
- Was supposed to send documents to Chittagong only to find out that that specific address isn’t serviced by DHL TW. Talk about remoteness.
- Finally have tickets for Japan! Yay! Gonna work on the visa within the next 2 weeks!
- Fuuuudge. And you’ve got no one to blame but yourself. Ugh!!! – I was late to work by a minute!!!! However, our company calculates time in/out in increments of 30 minutes, so bye bye 30 minutes of accumulated overtime hours. I comforted myself with McDo’s sausage McMuffin!
- We had our company year-end party and since I hadn’t been in the company for a year yet, I wasn’t eligible to join the raffle. However, our company gave out consolation cash prizes for those who didn’t win anything from the raffle. Woo!
- Now you’re doing damage control. Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol… – talking about a former department mate who stayed close to me during the after party and even held my hands a couple of times. There were quite a number of people who saw that and so he was asked by a lot of people if he knew what he was doing that night, or if he liked me, etc etc etc.
- Watched Grey’s Anatomy and took note of below quotes:
- “Just because you’re the only one that can see the end game, doesn’t mean that you’re wrong. It just means it’s lonely.”
- “What if you’ve used up all your happy?”
CNY holiday this year lasts for 6 days, which is really short in my opinion. I spent it with relatives, and I will write a separate post about that. Cheers!