- Cousin’s going on a cruise trip to Okinawa and this other island (oops) tomorrow! Jealousss!
- Finally done with my last term paper!! It’s not as good as I want it to be, but whatevs, that’ll have to do! Emailing it to the prof :) wee!
- My very good Taiwanese friend just had his defense, and he got a high grade. HUHU I hope my defense goes well and I get a high grade too! :D
- Someone threw away a vacuum cleaner. Uncle picked it up, took it home and fixed it, and now we have a new vacuum cleaner! XDD
- There are a lot of things I’m not gonna understand in this world, one of which is killing innocent people. :(
- Newly found vanity
I mentioned in an earlier blog entry that I was going through old entries and I found out that I used to write about some of the things I’ve learned in class. I sort of regret not doing that for my grad school classes, but I’m going to do that in future posts. I may have already graduated, but there are still a lot of readings that I have to go through, so I can still write about those. I can also write about things based on earlier notes. I’m also in the process of organizing the tags and categories here so I’m going to go over old entries again. I’m also going to upload more pictures since I discovered the Google Photos thing. Wee!
Less than four days left til my defense! I have yet to finish and practice my PPT presentation. I really do hope everything turns out well and I get a good grade. Hihihi.