March is over. WHUUUT! Time, please slow down.
- Attended the A selection camp because I wanted to check it out. It was all right, I guess. I did learn a couple of new things but overall, I wasn’t really feeling the whole vibe they were giving off.
- Had dinner with Milan, Anselma, and Elaine after our human rights class. Then, I went to the 7/11 near our school because I had a raffle ticket. Too bad I didn’t win anything!
- Met up with Milan and Ruth after my SCM class because Ruth had a bottle of good wine that she wanted to share with us. We went to Wellcome to buy some chips and then went to Milan’s dorm room to drink, eat, and talk!
- Went to the dinner meeting with my A team at Bravo Burger. It was kinda awkward because the team leader invited his former leaders to join us, so they (old members) started talking about past events and about people they know, and we (new members) felt left out so we decided to just talk with each other. Later, we moved to Lattea to start the meeting because there were no outlets in Bravo Burger. We wasted a lot of time waiting for documents to be downloaded because their wifi was slow. It was disappointing that the leader didn’t plan the night better. He could have saved the documents on to a USB stick as a plan B, and passed the USB around so that we could have access to the files. Or he could have used his laptop as a sort of projector for us to see the files (while waiting). Oh well.
- Attended the NTU job fair with B and his brother. It was kinda disheartening because I thought I would be able to at least find some job opportunities but I found out that they were only hiring locals so… pfft.
- 小龍湯包, 蝦餃, U-bike, 社課, American hustle
- I got a huge seahorse stuffed animal for White Day. Hihihi.
- Went to Hi-Sushi for dinner with 7ku (and family) and Goku (and family). After dinner, we walked around Linjiang night market and saw lots of cute animals because apparently, there were a lot of pet stores in the area.
- Carrefour (C21 chicken), McDonald’s, U-bike, Sababa Pita, Shida night market, Don Mono, Starbucks Hazelnut Macchiato
- Jill came to Taipei to do some research in the national library, so I had dinner with her and Jen at Focus Kitchen. The food’s pretty good and it’s not expensive.
- Interview, Ikea, Gongguan, Carrefour, Hola
- Was craving for 2-peck chicken chop and he brought me one. Hahaha
- Lunch with sascha
- Volunteered during the interviews for LYTF
- Tweet: First time to bike (3 km) out on the open road! Yiz… alongside cars, motorcycles, and pedestrians. NERVE-WRACKING!!! Accomplishment!
- Tweet: Done with today’s [human rights] session. Was so nervous about leading the discussion but the prof praised both my paper and my PPT/discussion compilation! Wee!