For 2011’s wrap-up, click here.
Removed some parts of the wrap up (friends and enemies part, confessions part, etc.)
Bold answers means that they’re different from those of last year’s!
Where did you begin 2012?
– At Taipei 101, with my cousins!
What was your status by Valentine’s day of 2012?
– Still single!
Did you have to go to the hospital?
– I accompanied my cousin to the emergency room when she felt extreme pain in her lower back.
Did you have any encounters with the police?
– None that I can remember.
Where did you go on vacation?
– I went to the Philippines twice (went to Baler, Aurora, Coron, Palawan, Canyon Woods, Tagaytay, Laiya, Batangas), went to Hong Kong, Fujian province (Xiamen and Quanzhou), and I’m still in Taiwan (I went to Pingxi, Hualien, Alishan, Baishawan, Dadaocheng, Fisherman’s Wharf, Yangmingshan, Kaohsiung, and Sun Moon Lake)
What did you purchase over $500?
– Hmm.. don’t think I spent that much.
Did you know anybody who got married?
– Ahia Abing!
What sporting events did you attend?
– I attended Roxane’s basketball game!
What concerts/shows did you go to?
– Hmm.. I can’t think of them right now!
Where do you live now?
– I’m still living in Taiwan!
Describe your birthday.
– Aileen (my best friend) and her family came to Taiwan, and Lorraine and I went with them to Kaohsiung and Sun Moon Lake on the weekend of my birthday. On my birthday, it was our last day in Kaohsiung, and then we went to Sun Moon Lake. Checked-in at the hotel, walked around, had dinner at one of the restaurants nearby, played games in our room, and that’s basically it!
What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did?
– I never thought I would be able to go to Disneyland!
Any new additions to your family?
– Immediate family, nope!
What was your best month?
– A lot of things happened each month! :) they may not all be good but I’m thankful for each and every experience I had this 2012…
Who was your best drinking buddy?
– Hmm.. I don’t really drink.
Made new friends?
– Yup, of course!
– Some, I guess. That’s normal.
What do you want to change in 2012?
– Nothing! :) I’m thankful for each and everything that happened to me.
Overall, how would you rate this year?
– Another awesome year!!!
Have any life changes in 2012?
– Yes! It’s a fact of life.
Get a new job?
– I went back to school to take my master’s degree.
How old did you turn this year?
Did anything embarrassing?
– Lemme think.. I often get embarrassed, soooo.. Yeah?
Get married or divorced?
Be honest – did you watch American Idol?
Start a new hobby?
Are you happy to see 2012 go?
– I loved 2012, because it was truly another awesome year for me! I wouldn’t mind not seeing it go, but because life goes on.. I just really hope that 2013 is even greater than 2012! :)
Drank Starbucks in 2012?
– Yup, of course!
Been naughty or nice?
What are you wishing for in 2013?
– For it to be even greater than 2012! For my hopes and dreams to come true! For life to be even more awesome!
– Hmm.. I don’t think so.
– Yup! Heeee, oops.
Was involved in something you’ll never forget?
– A lot actually! It was a year full of new experiences and memories!
Visited a different country?
– YES!! Aside from the Philippines and Taiwan, there was Hong Kong and China!
Cooked a gross meal?
Lost something important to you?
– Can’t remember. Don’t think so?
Got a gift you adore?
– YES! This Dogeared Dream necklace that I’ve been eyeing for quite some time.
Tripped over a coffee table?
Dyed your hair?
– I got reddish purple streaks!
Came close to losing your life?
– Don’t think so.
Went to a party?
– Yup, lots!
Read a great book?
– Yup! I was able to read a lot of books this year.
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
2011: YOUR BIRTHDAY
Did you have a cake?
– Nope! Got chocolates though.
Did you get any presents?
2011: ALL ABOUT YOU
Did you change at all this year?
– We all change! Haha. That’s a yes.
Did you change your style?
– A little.
Were you in school?
Did you have a job?
– Nope, I went back to school.
Did you drive?
– No :c
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Did you go on any vacations?
Would you change anything about yourself now?
– A couple of things maybe.
2012: WRAP UP
Was 2012 a good year?
– Such an awesome year!
Do you think 2013 will top 2012?
2011: OTHER STUFF