October 28-November 10, 2012
Yeah, yeah, I know I’ve been neglecting this blog and I haven’t been writing much but maybe social networks ARE slowly killing my blogging. Hmm. Anyway, I’ll try to work on that. For the meantime, here are some of my tweets from the past 2 weeks:
- Yay, finally submitted this week’s research paper. Hmm, I wonder if it’s good. Anywayyy, off to find lunch! It’s been raining the whole day.
- Why hello there November! Feels like October went by in a flash! :)) can’t wait for December, my fave month of the year!
- Such a nice view! :) – I went to my friend’s dorm room in the upper campus of NCCU, and their common kitchen has a nice view of Taipei!
- Dinner at Yongkang St. with Abby, Lorraine, Hannah, Jacky, and Happy
- Feels good to be “pampered”. Hihihi – little things like giving me my favorite food and being sweet to me
- I’d love the outdoors more if insects didn’t exist. Ughhh.
- Finally done with Statistics and LaTeX! Off to sleep. Tomorrow’s another day!
- Was supposed to sign up for zumba class in sch but my Mondays (aka at home day) are just too impt for me. I don’t wanna go out. Meh, chabby [sic].
- And you, don’t be too dependent. Don’t think that I don’t know what your ulterior motives are. Ugh why is it so hard to find true friends.
- I think I’m too “independent” (selfish?) to be in a relationship. Hahaha.
- At the end of the day, it’s still best not to overthink.
- I don’t wanna be one of those grad students who keep drinking cups upon cups of coffee! – Majority of my classmates are coffee dependent.
- Got a good-morning-wake-up call today! :) Thought he called despite the msgs I sent yday. Haha turns out he hasn’t seen them. Hmm oh well XD – had a mini fight with him because of my hormones. Haha! He didn’t do anything wrong but I just chose to nitpick. Apologized afterward, of course. Oops.
- Just paid credit fees. Y u so expensive. – paid almost 30k. Gaaah!
- The problem with not knowing what you want… is not knowing what you want. Hahahaha sigh.