July 14-20, 2012
- Richelle decided to make scones! Yummy.
- My current daily hangout place – the library! Not only are there big and comfy couches where I can sleep, read, and do homework, there’s also air conditioning to escape the summer heat! Oh, there are also free electrical sockets so I can charge my phone after a whole afternoon of being online. Hihihi, yay to unlimited Internet!
- My newly painted nails care of Richelle!
- Skype with my sister and her boyfriend!
- Random vain pictures at the library!
- I’m going to have a “quantitative methods” class for grad school, and since I practically don’t know anything/forgot all my statistics knowledge, I decided to start reading up. I’m currently reading “Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences.” Siiigh, I can do this! Grad school suddenly became real. I’m scared of not being able to catch up intellectually with my classmates and my professors, but at the same time, I’m pretty excited with what’s in store. I’m looking forward to all the new things I’m going to learn, and the people I’m going to meet. I hope they’re all good.
- I watched Batman: The Dark Knight Rises! We watched the movie at Vie Show Xinyi 信義威秀. There’s an area there that’s frequented by street performers. Cool! I remembered Madrid (particularly Puerta del Sol) and all its street performers. Oh, I miss Spain! It’s been almost a year.
- To finally understand something other people have been letting you understand all these years is in some way, good. On the other hand, it means that you’re as vulnerable and as clueless as ever. Confusing, no?