- We played a board game in class and I got Tinkerbell as my piece.
- It’s been pretty hot lately! It was 36deg when I took this screenshot, but I heard that at around 2PM or so, it reached 37deg. UGH! I stayed at the library mainly to study for my midterms, but also to escape the heat and stay in an air-conditioned room.
- I have Snoopy and Woodstock eco-friendly foldable bags! So cute!
- Richelle and Roxane starting on what is known as “summer cleaning.”
- I had lunch at Mita Cafe with my former Korean classmates. They only have a month left before they have to go back to Korea. Aww, everyone’s leaving. Oh well, that’s life.