July 1-5, 2012
- It’s been a year since we’ve bought our own home! Happy anniversary dear home! On another note, that means it’s also been almost a year since I went to Spain and then came here to Taiwan. Time has flown by so fast.
- Sunday brunch of rice omelette and broccoli, and watermelon
- Our new cellphone cases – so that our phones aren’t naked anymore! Hihihi. So cute!
- My cousins are such Super Junior addicts. They have posters from all the concerts SJ held in Taiwan, plus other posters, and they decided to post it up.
- Laying in bed with my cousins taking random pictures at 2 in the morning!
- My cousin Roxane celebrated her 19th birthday, and we went to this steak house for dinner!
- Some of my classmates and I hung out at 世界大同, this restaurant near our school. We got to know each other a little bit better, and I realized that they’re not all that bad. Let’s see how the rest of the term pans out.
- Maria is going back to Germany so our former teacher invited us to lunch.
- Roxane received this Line (communication app) bear! *HUGS*
- It’s soooo hot!!! Normal temperature would be 34-36deg., and the past 2 days, I think it was close to 40?? I can’t stand the heat!!! I get so icky! HUHUHU.
- There are these little black flying insects that bit me over 30 times! They’re so itchy! I can’t scratch them too much though, because I don’t like them to leave a mark. I apply cream and everything. I also have to avoid wearing shorts until they’re all better. Siiigh.