Philippines, Day 1


January 17, 2012

Our plane landed in the Philippines at around 3:30AM, but because I’m usually one of the last few passengers to get off the plane, I stepped out of the airport at around 4AM already, I think. My whole family came to pick me up. Hee! Since Tiffy was hungry, we went to a nearby McDo to eat!

We got home and I went to bed. Woke up a couple of hours later and got ready to go to UP. Got there at almost 11:30AM (whoops! My friends and I were supposed to meet at 10AM HAHA) and most of my EURO loves were there (some weren’t able to make it because of work). Wee! After a bit of catching up and taking photos, we went to Delish Maginhawa for lunch. When we were deciding how to go to Maginhawa, Teej suddenly said, “We should take a cab. We’re rich now!” (alluding to the fact that they’re all working now) LOL

Since I was having lunch with other people, I didn’t order anything at Delish. They ate lunch and I just sat there talking with them and all. Again, we took pictures. We headed back to UP after that, and I went to FC to meet up with Jad and Patty. We had lunch (Pizza Hut’s pasta) at Jad’s office. Then, Patty and I audited Jad’s class, where we basically just chatted about the stuff that happened in our lives the past couple of months.

I left for a while to meet up with Dar and Kimbies at SC. Kimbies only had 10 minutes to spare because she still had class, but I’m glad that at the very least, I was able to see her. Dar and I walked from SC to Eng’g, where we met up with Anna. The 3 of us chatted until they both had to leave to attend meetings. I then went back to FC to meet up with Jad and Nicole. We basically just hung out in Jad’s office, talking about our lives and plans and stuff. Then, we went to Katipunan to meet up with Rox. We ate dinner at Bon Chon Chicken in the new (for me!) building called Regis Center, which also houses other establishments such as Mochi Mochi (?), Red Mango, California Nail and Day Spa, etc.

When I got home, Matt and Harrell were there waiting for me. We decided to go to Happy Lemon in Greenhills and I was finally able to try the Green Tea Rock Salt with Cheese. Yummy! I like it. Chris also came over and the 5 of us (+ Tiff) just talked and played iPad games. We played Jenga and Game of Life. As it was late at night and GH was closing, we moved to this 24-hour McDo around the area. Chris won the game. I came in at 3rd, I think.

Such a busy (but very fun) day!


About Therese

28 years old | Chinese-Filipina | University of the Philippines Diliman - BA European Languages (Spanish major, Speech Communication minor) 2011 | National Chengchi University - MA International Development | Working in the freight forwarding/logistics industry Learning to believe in myself more and not being afraid to seize opportunities ♥

2 responses »

Tell me what you think...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s