2010 wrap up
Removed some parts of the wrap up (friends and enemies part, confessions part, etc.)
Bold answers means that they’re different from those of last year’s!
Where did you begin 2011?
– At my aunt’s house, with my family and some relatives! :)
What was your status by Valentine’s day of 2011?
– Still single. Hahaha!
Did you have to go to the hospital?
– Nope, thank goodness!
Did you have any encounters with the police?
– Yup! I think so. I was in the car when my friend got caught!
Where did you go on vacation?
– I was able to go to Spain and Taiwan! Now that I think about it, I wasn’t able to go to any province/island in the Philippines! :\
What did you purchase over $500?
– Hmm.. Plane tickets to Spain?
Did you know anybody who got married?
– I don’t think so.
What sporting events did you attend?
– None that I can remember.
What concerts/shows did you go to?
– Hmm.. I can’t think of them right now!
Where do you live now?
– We moved to Sta. Mesa! Wee, we finally have a house to call our own. But now now, I’m living in Taiwan!
Describe your birthday.
– It was the first time for me celebrating my birthday in another country, away from my family and friends. It was the first time I had to go to school on my birthday. My Dominican Republic friend Uriel surprised me with a cake, Latin American friends gave me a hug, I had Mexican food (burrito bowl, nachos, quesadillas) with cousins Richelle and Polina, we shopped around Shida night market (where I bought 4 tops and 3 scarves – not all for me though!), I had an Italian-themed dinner (pizza, pasta, chicken, salad, tiramisu cake) with my relatives, and one of my friends even came over! :)
What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did?
– Sorry, I can’t really limit this to one! I never thought I’d go to Spain immediately after graduation.. I never thought I’d take a day trip to Granada, Córdoba, Barcelona… Our classmates said we were crazy! LOL. I never thought I would splurge on stuff! I never thought I’d get scholarships to Spain and Taiwan! Etc, etc, etc!
Any new additions to your family?
– Immediate family, nope! Relatives, yup! I got a ‘nephew’ and ‘niece’!
What was your best month?
– A lot of things happened each month! :) they may not all be good but I’m thankful for each and every experience I had this 2011… but if I REALLY had to choose, I guess I’d choose August because that was the month when I went to Spain! It’s not everyday that someone (like me) can go to Europe (and on a scholarship at that), so.. yeah!
Who was your best drinking buddy?
– Hmm.. I don’t really drink but I’d have to say.. EURO friends?
Made new friends?
– Yup, of course!
– Some, I guess. That’s normal.
What do you want to change in 2012?
– I want to keep trying new things and keep seizing new opportunities!
Overall, how would you rate this year?
– Awesome year!!!
Have any life changes in 2011?
– Yes! It’s a fact of life.
Get a new job?
– Yup, I got my first job in Ortigas! I was there with some of my close friends so it totally didn’t feel like we were working. Most of the time, we’d just have fun and we’d keep laughing!
How old did you turn this year?
Did anything embarrassing?
– Lemme think.. I often get embarrassed, soooo.. Yeah?
Get married or divorced?
Be honest – did you watch American Idol?
Start a new hobby?
Are you happy to see 2011 go?
– I loved 2011, because it was truly an awesome year for me! I wouldn’t mind not seeing it go, but because life goes on.. I just really hope that 2012 is even greater than 2011! :)
Drank Starbucks in 2011?
Been naughty or nice?
What are you wishing for in 2012?
– For it to be even greater than 2011! For my hopes and dreams to come true! For life to be even more awesome!
– Hmm.. I don’t think so.
– Hmm… I can’t remember. Probably not? HAHA!
Was involved in something you’ll never forget?
– A lot actually! From the last few months of university, to working, to all the adventures in Spain and in Taiwan…
Visited a different country?
– YES!! SPAIN AND TAIWAN!
Cooked a gross meal?
Lost something important to you?
– Can’t remember. Don’t think so?
Got a gift you adore?
Tripped over a coffee table?
Dyed your hair?
– Dark auburn!
Came close to losing your life?
– Almost got into an accident, but it probably wouldn’t be that bad as for me to lose my life. Hee.
Went to a party?
– Yup, lots!
Read a great book?
– Yup! I was able to read a lot of books this year.
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
– Nope. There was a time when WongFu Productions came to Taiwan and I was supposed to attend the meet-and-greet but shitty things happened so I didn’t see them. Boo!
2011: YOUR BIRTHDAY
Did you have a cake?
– YES!!! 2 actually!
Did you get any presents?
– Yup! Not a lot, but still.
2011: ALL ABOUT YOU
Did you change at all this year?
– We all change! Haha. That’s a yes.
Did you change your style?
– A little.
Were you in school?
Did you have a job?
– Yup! Worked for 3 months and it was memorable because I met a lot of great people
Did you drive?
– No :c
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Did you go on any vacations?
Would you change anything about yourself now?
– A couple of things maybe.
2011: WRAP UP
Was 2011 a good year?
– Such an awesome year!
Do you think 2012 will top 2011?
2011: OTHER STUFF