Whew, it’s been a while!
Thesis defense went great! Yayyy! We were sorta dreading it, because we didn’t know what to expect. On one hand, we were sure of our output and we were sure that we could answer questions about it but on the other hand, we didn’t know if a very hard question would be asked. We never know, right? Thankfully, Jad and I were able to answer the panel’s questions!
It’s weird how I always write something after 2 weeks. I don’t mean to do it. It just happens!
The past 2 weeks went something like this:
- Martha and TJ’s defense
- Chocolate Kiss lunch
- 183 AVP submission
- Thesis defense!!
- Books from the library
- Moonleaf with Martha, Jad, Nicole, Nikki, Reg
- 115 report
- 115 fiesta
- Yoohoo and Starbucks with TJ, Hope, Mitch S., Sandy, Errol
- Finished watching the series 就想賴著你 (Down with Love) starring Jerry Yan and Ella Chen. SOOOO CUTE!
- 110 group study session at Kenny’s Katip
- 115 final paper
- Dinner at Cerchio Tomas Morato
- Prize money from the DEL quiz show! Finally!
- 110 final exam
- 160 radio show live recording!
- EB meeting
- Teej’s house for dinner
- Span assessment test
- Letter from Taiwan!
- Thesis printing. Weeeeee!
- SC for thesis hard-binding (?)
- Moonleaf with Errol, Hope, and Sandy
- Banchetto with Bry, Lor, Char, Ryan, Eldon
- Finished watching the series 微笑Pasta (Smiling Pasta) starring Nicholas Teo and Cyndi Wang! It’s cute as well!
- Earth Hour 2011!
Summer, Taiwan, graduation, and the real world are just around the corner! I’m not really sure if I’m ready for the real world yet. Eep!
Someone asked me recently, “what do you want to do?” I really don’t know the answer to that. All I know is that I’ve planned out my next year, and I really do hope that this plan pushes through. Oh please oh please oh pleaaaaase! That’s it for now.
Pictures! Not all the pictures are mine. Other pictures are from Jad, Errol, Nikki, etc!