I thought I wouldn’t make a wish list this year because I didn’t really WANT something in particular, but I was wrong.
There’s a reason this is called a wish list!
1. 2010 planner! (Ooh, I’m getting a “this Journal will actually change someone’s life!!! 2010 planner!)
- Moleskine planners, available in all major bookstores for P679-P1349
- Powerbooks Reader’s Journal, available at PowerBooks for P598
- Van Gogh 2010 (or other artists), available at Fully Booked for P399
2. iPod Touch
3. Extra battery for my Nokia E66
4. Electronic Span-Eng, Eng-Span dictionary!
5. Clothes (nice shirts, shorts, skirts,
pants, tunic dresses etc.)!!
6. Footwear (I want the Ipanema Gisele Bundchen flipflops [sand] and Sanuk footwear! We also need new
7. Accessories (so that I can be girly when I feel like it!)
8. USB Flashdrive (because I lost mine :c) 9. Speakers for our PC! 10. Digital camera! (got it in 2011) 11. External hard drive — just so I could try using this Mac’s Time Machine! Heee.
If you’re interested, this was last year’s –> Wish list 2008! I got the colored pens (thankyou Chiara!), cute notebooks (thankyou Alex!), new cellphone (got one last month, thankyou Mom and Dad!)
… getting new clothes (thankyou Freego and Bettina!), food (thankyou Hershey and Ainna!), perfume/body mist (thankyou Achi Tin and Ahia Jeff!), keychain (thankyou Sheila!), pencil case (thankyou Dee!), wall display (thankyou Dennis!), body wash (thankyou Achi Elaine!), chocolates and magnet from Italy and keychain from France (thankyou Aileen!), lip balms (thankyou Krystle and Mitch!)
I shall update this when I think of something to add! :)